Monday, April 19, 2010

IDAHO

My Gandmother passes away last weekend. Amazing lady from Idaho. My family, including Annika, piled in the car for the 14 hour car ride to Twin Falls, ID to attend her funeral. The ceremony was amazing. It felt more like a celebration of her life. She would have wanted it that way.
We did a bunch of really fun Idaho-ian stuff, but the love my camera made to iPhoto corrupted the files and I was only able to transfer a few over.

Idaho.....FUCK YEAH!

Less than 24 hours old.

Moooooooooooooooo Cow

Annika and my cousin look eerily similar.

I tried to bring home another girlfriend from Idaho, but she said she was scared of California.

I've been trying to get my cousin to give this to me for the last 10 years. I had to tell him that it was still his I was just going to hang it in my office. A near mint condition 1989 Powell-Peralta* Tony Hawk "Eagle Claw" deck. It has been sitting in my aunts basement since 1990.

*Thanks Landman

3 comments:

theoldepro said...

Jordan.....please, do me a favor. when talking about a skateboard like that you have to refer to it properly. Powell Peralta.

Jordan Mead said...

Ha! As I was writing that I thought the same thing. Then I thought to myself...."who reads this stupid thing anyway". I forgot that you do. My apologies.

Annika Lys said...

Is it weird that your girlfriend was going to tell you the same thing?