Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New York

I went on a quick work trip to New York. I was in New York for about 36 hours and it was amazing! Had work meetings, saw Tracey Morgan at 1am in Soho, saw Cold War Kids and Muse at Madison Square Garden and spent too much money shopping in Soho. I can't wait to go back.

Time travel
The first night we stumbled accross this bar that had legit beer pong tables.
This is the ceiling at the Quiksilver store in Time Square. There were so many people in there buying "Quiksilver New York" shirts.
Killing time between appointments in Time Square
Just as I was thinking to myself how I haven't seen many people skating, we stuble accross these kids skating this metal ledge in Soho
Everyone just throws their trash on the side of the street. I only saw 3 trashcans in New York
There are some cool little streets in Soho
Shaun White had this little floor panel in the Burton store in Soho......yeah, Burton has a store in Soho.
This is the view from the roof top bar on the hotel we stayed in
This is what a $13 Kettle and Tonic looks like. I saw way too many of these in 36 hours
Cold War Kids Madison Square Garden
The view from Cold War's green room
Cold War has a few fans
MUSE

We went to this vintage archive that had so much cool gear it was mind blowing. They rent and sell things to movie wardrobe people and companies pay money to have their designers come here for inspiration. The stuff was so awesome, yet soooooo expensive. I found this vintage Army shirt for a mear $950.....I bought 3
They merchandise the place to differnt themes, This room was all about hunting and mountaineering
This is my new look.......40's aviation. I might unvail it in 2008.

No comments: