Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Man Who Souled the World

I just picked up a copy of The man Who Souled The World at one of my accounts in Arizona. With the whole Dogtown and Z-Boys documentry hoopla going around in the past 2 years I was kind of skeptical on another documentry on skateboarding. With a few hours to kill in my hotel room I popped in this DVD and was glued to the screen. It documnets the rise and mutiny of World Industries and other brands legend Steve Rocco created. This movie will make you see skateboarding from the early 90's in a whole new light. Steve Rocco did whatever the fuck he wanted and managed to take down the top 3 skateboard companies in one fail swoop. I highly reccomend buying, burning or borrowing this movie. No matter how you get it you NEED to watch it. Steve Rocco is a genius!

No comments: