Monday, January 14, 2008

Shred the Gnar.....well kind of

Kyle and I went to Mt High on Saturday for Utility Boardhop's Pull the Pin snowboard contest. I had the honor of announcing the event and spend a good 3 hours talking to anyone who would listen to me. I got to take a few hot laps before calling it a day and beating traffic off the mountain. Good old snowboard in L.A. County!
Ambiguous' new rep Brad B and Volcom's Brian Marccuci were there lurking hard
The weather couldn't have been better. I lost my goggles before I put them on my face. Some lucky kid is walking around with a new pair of EG2s in a hard case. Your welcome
Kyle directing traffic so we could get out of our spot pretty much on the slope
Gaper gap was so last season Kyle....
Kyle gave out Snowboarder Mag stickers to unthankful full kids who then threw their trash on the ground. Go Green!
What?

No comments: