Saturday, January 30, 2010

SIA in Denver



Ahhhhhhh Denver. With all the talk of this showing not being as good as Vegas I will go on record saying I love SIA in Denver. More sleep, better tradeshow food and less hookers.
Pam Anderson was hanging out at the Electric booth. No big deal

Stephen Duke claims he's a working man now

Electric's new EG12.3

Stevus after Carl "the Party Sorcerer" dumped a pint of champagne in his lap. Napa Nuts

Aaron Grace and his wakeboard were at the wrong show

Skin Dog ruling at life

Best beanie I saw at SIA. That says a lot considering there were 4,000 beanie booths
I had to walk home about a mile in the snow one night

Motley Crue

Carl was running at 11 the whole show

If DJ Wade is there you know shits going to get weird. Seth you need to post your DJ Wade edit

DG

Bolts Action shoot

It's horn month for Nate

Dan Sorcineli from K2

My college roommate was nice enough to pick Jake and I up at the airport. Thanks Craig

This is what I saw right when I got off the plane. Right then I knew it was going to be a good 3 days

1 comment:

stevan johnson said...

pamela anderson is still relevant, why?