Friday, November 21, 2008

Portland Day 1

6:10am flight equals not fun. Got to the airport with plenty of time to spare but my morning brain doesn't turn on until 7:30am. I stood in the Southwest line for 30 minutes until I realized I was really on United. I missed my flight, but luckily was able to get on the next one. Goodtimes! Luckily the San Diego airport now has free wireless internet so I was able to catch up on my Lakai Epicly Later'd.
Here is my tour guide/beard growing coach for the weekend. Ladies and gentleman.......the one and only BJ Linnberg
Always on the clock. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
Me and BJ back in 2006 (or maybe 2005) back when I used to be tan
Chase from Industrial Rideshop in Clakamas likes Corey Smith. So much infact he decided to get his art tattooed on his forearm. He also has a Key to the City tat on the other side
BJ's brother, Jim, gave this painting of himself to Dan for his wedding a few years back. BJ noticed it was just sitting in Dans basement so he gave it a proper home. It now proudly hangs above the bed in his guestroom
Dan is so rich he got a urinal installed in his house
One of the best parts about going to the North West is that every where you eat offers tater tots. A restaurant in San Diego could sell tater tots and make a killing. I should buy a hot dog cart, convert it to a tater tot cart, sit out front of the Saloon at closing time and run the egg roll lady out of business and make millions

No comments: