Monday, December 29, 2008

Bear Mtn

Bear Mtn is on point right now. Brent and I loaded up the car and headed up there before the sun was even up. Quite possibly the earliest I have ever left for Bear.
Brent looking oh so dapper
Good people watching and lots of snow
Josh Morse and Brent Sandor
Watching the sunrise
Brent doing his best Jamie Lynn impression
My best Terje impression....I still have a long way to go
James from Active picking a winner
We met these 2 funny ass kids from Long Beach. This is my new Friend Richie
Jacob
did Burton knock off the LOVE series from a Redhook beer promo board?
This kids red Volcom jacket is about 6 years old. One of the first season Volcom did outerwear. I thought about trading him jackets just to have a vintage Volcom snowboard jacket
Keeping that sticker on!

2 comments:

Richie Conklin : ) said...

i love me and jacobs pictures
- richie

Emma Tanner said...

Nice pictures. Skiing there is surely fun. I like Volcom Clothing. I'm jealous with the red jacket too.