Thursday, December 4, 2008

BJ's House

BJ has lots of fun and exciting things at his house in Portland, OR. I only snapped a few photos for 2 reasons. Reason 1 because I didn't want to overwhelm anyone with too much good stuff. Reason 2 I am an idiot.

This guys wasn't "at" BJ's house but he was near BJ's house.

St Micheal killing Satan. $2 to the first person who can tell me what's very very wrong about this depiction.

A signed Eddie Money picture. 2 Tickets to Paradise is what I would trade to get one of those.

Jesus and a few followers at Mary's funeral. It was sad.

2 comments:

stevan johnson said...

the devil is black, and the dickhead with the knife is white. its the other way around...kill whitey.

Unknown said...

At a brief glance, I thought that bum was none other than Daniel Sorcinelli. But what would a man with a urinal want with a bong hit?