Monday, November 2, 2009

Bombay Beach

Had a little bit of time to kill today after finishing an appointment early so I took the long route down to El Centro along the Eastern edge of the Salton Sea and through Bombay Beach. CREPPY is the simplest way to sum up Bombay Beach. I snapped some photos and quickly got back in my car and peeled out after I walked around a corner of a vacant house and saw "the Hills Have Eyes" written on the side of the half burned wall. I admit I was too much of a wuss to snap a decent photo of it. I want to go back to take some more photos I just need someone to be with me to watch my back!




2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I got your back Yo! Love the post on those photos Yo, sweetness.

Stone said...

I've been wantin' to do a Salton Sea shoot for years now... I'll back ya'. I've got guns. So does Jer... we'll make it a threesome. But not the gross kind.